Pinky's Place

"That which does not kill you will only make you stronger."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Some handy info for the ladies...

Divide your age in half, and add seven.

That's the youngest guy you're allowed to date.

Thank goodness there are rules about this. A small slice of wisdom from Cosmo. Otherwise it'd just be one big free for all. Or is it too late?

Ok, so....24 divided by 2 = 12....+ 7 = ....19!!!

Alright girls! But really, I think this is a recipe for disaster. But the rules say that it's allowed!! So I haven't broken any rules....hehehe....whew! But now that I think about it, this is more of a worst case scenario, not an ideal. Well, at least I know I'm playing fair. Just thought I'd share this bit of info...could come in handy, especially with all these young boys running around trying to seduce older women. Watch out for those buggers...but at least you know who's too young to shack up with!

So now that I know....game on!

1 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Uliana said…

    Haha! So if you're 14 the youngest guy you can date is 14? ;)
    Oh and Whew!! I'm ok... I'm 26 and Chris is 22

    Keep up the good work Pinky! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home