Pinky's Place

"That which does not kill you will only make you stronger."

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Old-School is Cool.

I can't believe that it's already November.

Somehow, I've made it this far. I survived the fall sports season (including the Hagen tournament...21 hours in a gym, watching basket-ball!) and made it through midterms in one piece...sorta. So, I've decided that I deserved something nice....all for myself!

I had my eye on some old school Adidas, but when I actually went to the store - the didn't have my size. Of course. Murphy's Law. Perhaps the salegirl saw the murderous look in my eyes because she very quickly mentioned that they may be available for delivery....to my house.

Really?!

Hah! They were! In a matter of minutes, my beautiful shoes were being UPSed to my home within 3-5 days. Nice.




And I didn't even have to pay for shipping. Nicer.

Now my old-school persona is just about complete. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home